8.05.2011

yep...more nursing covers!


You may remember I recently made a nursing cover for a friend.  Like last week.  So what would possess me to make four more in the last two days?  Maybe I'm crazy.  Or maybe our town's consignment sale is coming up and one of my friends convinced me to try to sell some there.  Or maybe it's a combination of the two.

My friend really thinks nursing covers should sell pretty well at the sale, so I did a marathon sewing session over the last two days (or two naptimes, really).  Most of the fabric that I used was already in my stash, which was good given the short notice, and the additional items I had to purchase (like the boning and the rings for the straps) didn't result in that much out of pocket.  All I can say is, yay for coupons and sales happening at just the right time!


Yep, this is leftover fabric from some valances I made.  Still IN LOVE with this pattern.  Something about green and brown together is just so calming.


I love the pattern on this one too...not sure what you call it, but I like it!


This cover is a little lighter than the others, but still very sturdy.  I love the little pinstripes and the summery look the linen border gives it.


At first I wasn't sure if I made the right decision with the fabrics on this one, but I'm so glad I went with my gut.  I think the pink border really brightens up the cover since the body of it is so dark.

So what do you think?  I was actually lucky to get pictures of these, since our camera's acting up and doesn't like to work for that long.  And when it does work, it takes pretty crummy pictures.  Maybe if these covers sell we can put that money toward a new camera.  One can only hope.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...