2.23.2012

four-leaf clover pillow cover


I'm not a huge St. Patrick's Day person, though I will begrudgingly wear green on that day, if only to avoid the annoying pinching.  However, I've had this design for a pillow cover in my head for awhile now, so today I finally tried it out.


I used canvas fabric for the body of the pillow cover, and then this pretty green floral fabric for the applique.  Then it was just a matter of sewing everything up.  I'm always nervous about making mistakes when measuring, so I tested the cover by stuffing it with a pillow.


Whew.  It works.  :o)  This is a 14 x 14 pillow cover, and it's currently for sale in my Etsy shop (check out the widget to the left for the link).

You know, I'm kind of liking this clover stuff.  And who doesn't love the color green?  Makes me wish for spring that much more.  Maybe I'll make some more stuff like this.  Who knows.  Thanks for reading!  :o)

Linked up to Creations by Kara and A Little Tipsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...