1.17.2015

ivey league preschool: don't quit on me, Q!

After we took off a few weeks for the holidays, we jumped back into preschool with Q Week.

Worst.  Week.  Ever.

I know it's probably my fault.  True, I could have tried harder to make things more exciting, but let's face it, Q is just not all that interesting.  So we did our best and I think we were both relieved when the week was over!

We did our play-doh mat, do-a-dot, and pattern block mat as usual.




We also did a magazine scavenger hunt and a collage for the letter Q.  It was the saddest looking collage ever.  A few rare letter Q's, some quinoa, the Quaker oats man, and a quilt.  Really sparse.  In fact, I forgot to take a picture of it!

When we went to the library this week, we found a couple of books that went along with the letter Q, plus we reread a book about a porcupine since his quills make him poky.

Really, that's about it.  We'll do better next week, haha!

Our Q Books:
The Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood
Duck at the Door by Jackie Urbanovic [because he says "Quack"]
A Porcupine Named Fluffy by Helen Lester

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...