9.19.2011

pink and purple


This afternoon I finished up a set of burpcloths for a friend of mine is going to have a precious baby girl any day now.  I figured she still needed some girly stuff, even if this particular kind of "girly stuff" happens to be for catching spit-up and drool!


These are peanut-shaped burpcloths made with soft flannel with a layer of batting in between.  I found both of these prints at Jo-Ann on the clearance rack some time ago.  I really like the elephants-and-flowers print especially!  I hope my friend likes them too.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Anne! Love em! I almost wish I needed more burp cloths for my baby so I could make some! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! A friend made some like these for me with our second child. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...