3.28.2011

flashback feature

Um, yeah.  Despite the new sewing digs, I really don't feel like doing anything remotely creative today.  Maybe it's the rain, who knows.  So here's a little blast from the past.  And when I say, "past," I mean like February.  :o)

One fateful weekend, I got brave and made this little beauty using a tutorial I found on one of my favorite blogs, Make It and Love It.


This messenger bag snaps onto the handles of the stroller, and then if you want to actually use it, you can snap on a longer strap and you're good to go.  Genius, right?  Really, she should patent this sucker.

Make It and Love It has a Flikr group where readers of the blog can submit photos of things they made from the blog's tutorials, so I posted this picture, mostly because I was still a little incredulous that I had actually finished it after a not-so-successful first attempt (yeah, I'm considering submitting that trainwreck to this notable site.).  The author of the blog decided to post several pictures from the photo pool today, and mine was there!  So crazy.  My name's not anywhere on it, but it still made me smile.

Which reminds me....I might have to do a mall trip soon so I can use this bag again.  I haven't used it nearly enough yet.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...