11.09.2012

craft fair!

I have been working like a crazy woman this week to prep everything for a craft fair a friend and I are doing together tomorrow.  And amazingly enough, I was done packing the car barely an hour into naptime today!


I have 30 pre-made shirts and onesies (an assortment of Thanksgiving- and Christmas-themed, plus a couple of "stud muffin" onesies thrown in for good measure!), 6 "sample" shirts and onesies so I can display other designs I can offer, 4 nursing covers, 2 pillows, 4 vinyl pocket bibs, and 18 flannel burp cloth sets.  Whew!  Some of this is inventory from my Etsy shop, and some of it I made particularly for this fair.  Whatever doesn't sell this weekend I'll put in my Etsy shop so hopefully I can move it one way or another!  I also invested in a garment rack from Walmart...it was very reasonably priced and I love how it has wheels on it.  My hubby put it together last night in about five minutes.  :o)

Once I was done packing the car, I decided to try out a new design I've had in my head for awhile. 


I am thrilled with how it turned out!  I'm going to take it along with me to the craft fair; I'm hoping displaying this sample along with a football onesie and a baseball onesie will help catch the eye of prospective customers. :o)

At least this way I know I'll be prepared when March Madness comes around!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...