12.08.2011

"look whooo's one" birthday onesie


Let me just start by saying I'm a little amazed.  I kinda wasn't sure I'd be able to pull this one off.  And I'm not just saying that to be modest.  This is the most complex shirt I've ever done, and I'm happy to say it really wasn't as difficult or time-consuming as I thought.


My friend's sweet baby girl is about to turn one, and she sent me a picture of a cute embroidered onesie that she saw on Pinterest and asked me if I could create something similar.  I don't have an embroidery machine, but I was able to turn the basic design into something truly unique with some fabric and some patience.  I was a little intimidated working with this many letters, and my old sewing machine did attempt to eat some of them while I was making some finishing touches, but I like to think I pulled it off.  And I won't even tell you which letters I thought I had screwed up due to aforementioned sewing machine.  'Cause maybe you can't even tell.  Either way I'm very happy with how it turned out, and I think the birthday girl (or at least her mom) will like it too!

Linked up to Creations by Kara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...