11.04.2011

another goodwill trip

I went to Goodwill again this week, and here's a couple things I found:


A cute, rustic-looking mason jar holder (I'm assuming).  Didn't find any rustic-looking jars today to put in it, but I'm sure it'll be no problem.  I'm trying to figure out if it's going to be strictly for decoration to match the other retro stuff in my kitchen, or functional as well.  I could actually store stuff in the jars, like baking soda, cornmeal, etc.  Either way, I'm thinking it'll look good in my kitchen!


I also found this.  I like how it has a little pocket as well as the little hooks in the bottom.  My first thought was to put it in my laundry room and use it to hang up my broom and mop, and maybe use the pocket to put sponges or cleaning rags.  We already have a rack that the previous owners left behind, but I'm tempted to switch it up for this one because I like it better.  Of course the previous owners left huge holes in the wall drilling the other rack in, so if we do a switch there will definitely be some spackling involved.

I haven't felt very creative lately.  It's been a hard couple of weeks, so I've kind of alternated between laying on the couch and engaging in crazy cleaning or reorganizing projects.  Hopefully I'll get back into it soon...I know once I do it will probably be therapeutic, it's just a matter of starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...