10.13.2011

what a difference a rug makes...


I'd like to introduce you to my new laundry room rug.  Found it at Ross the other day and I LOVE IT.

I had been wanting something for the floor in there for awhile, both for comfort reasons since I normally do the laundry (and pretty much every other household chore) barefoot, and also for aesthetic reasons.  Anything to break up the boring pattern of the vinyl floor, right?


I like that the rug is all neutral colors too.  We need to eventually repaint pretty much every wall of our house, and I'm always tempted to pick a really fun color for the laundry room...just because.  This rug would work with almost any color scheme, so it's here to stay!  Maybe it'll help me enjoy laundry more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...